Thursday, May 10, 2012

Current Beauty Favs




  1. Wet n Wild lipstick color 902C (nude)
  2. Wet n Wild eye shadow trio in walking on eggshells
  3. Sephora Collection Bronzer (I’m not sure which color)
  4. Raw Shea Butter
  5. Baby Wipes

I recently discovered Wet n Wild , well actually I’ve been seeing it in drugstores for years but I never purchased anything until a few weeks ago. I got a few different shades of lipstick, eye shadow and an eyebrow pencil I love everything! But I’m currently addicted to the nude lipstick and nude eye shadow trio. I’ve been pairing it with the Sephora bronzer for a dewy Kimmie K. look.

I’ve been using raw shea butter, I originally purchased it to be used on a burn I have but I started putting it all over my skin to moisturize and it works wonders! My skin is hydrated and it’s starting to fade any blemishes I have.

I’ll admit I’m VERY lazy at night when it comes to washing my make-up off ! I know people have been using baby wipes to do this since forever but I personally just started and I looove it, it’s quick, gentle and it takes off every ounce of make up with just one wipe.

A major reason why these 5 items are my favs of the moment is because they are VERY inexpensive, the bronzer is the most expensive thing at $15 everything else is under $5 yes FIVE DOLLARS! ^_^