Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Favorite Lip Balm

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 is my favorite effing lip product ever!!!!!

I prefer the cranberry & mango over the non scented one though. It's not greasy, gooey or sticky it's just perfect.....to me *shrugs* anyway they're $9.00 each, I've always gotten mine at Bloomingdales or Nordstrom but there are flagship stores in the city. Last Christmas I brought the 40th anniversary gift pack for $36 - which included 6 tubes ; I gave the original to my mom and I still have 1 or 2 unopened and it's damn near a year later. This year for the holidays they have a 4 pack for $29 so your paying for 3 & getting 1 free trust me ladies it's worth the investment!





OHHHH they also have tinted colors, I purchased one but never really used it...If one of you tries it out lemme know..