Friday, November 12, 2010

Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats

Hey Dolls!

This am on my way to work I had a shoe dilemma, I had no time to go home and change so I ran into a Rite Aid and grabbed a pair of Dr. Scholl’s Fast Flats. They really saved the day. A decent pair of black ballet flats w/a gold clutch to store them in for $9.99!!!! Don’t get me wrong they aren’t absolutely fabulous as a pair of Miu Miu or Tori Burch flats but to be comfortable, inexpensive and easy to store they are just fine. Unfortunately I had to walk a long distance in the street with them so I felt everything on the ground including the cold ; BUT for a night that your stilettos are KILLING you they are perfect. Since I’m a pocketbook hoarder (I carry the most random junk in my bag) I’m def throwing them in there in case of emergency. I got mine from Rite Aid but they are sold at the usual drugstores Walgreen's ; CVS ; Duane Reade.