Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Cocktails Part 1

Last week I shared my Coquito recipe with you guys so in the spirit of holiday cocktails I'm back today with another one of my favorites - Eggnog! This I do not make from scratch but I do have three specific brands that I love: 


golden is my favorite but I would love to try caramel



make sure you get Holiday*
I personally like my eggnog spiked, you can use any of the following


  • Hennessy 
  • Amaretto
  • Light Rum
  • Whiskey
  • Bourbon
  • Whipped Cream vodka
  • Vanilla vodka
I also found a recipe for an eggnog martini on Pinterest it sounds tasty I'll definitely be trying it




Ingredients:
2 1-2 oz Eggnog
1 oz  Vanilla Vodka
¾ oz Amaretto
Directions:
Combine ingredients in shaker and shake over ice. Strain into chilled martini glass. Dust with freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon.

ENJOY!