Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Preview*


I've been gone for a minute but I'm back with the jump off!

........And that "jump off" is the Fall 2013 preview!! all under $50. YES it's only September 2nd and we have 20 more days left of Summer but personally I'm ready for Fall fashion! Boots, Bangs and Black Nail Polish!Here's a few pieces I'll be adding to my personal wardrobe in the upcoming weeks


Let's start with a few pairs of ankle booties, I love the buckle details on all four of these: 


Growing up I was told "no white after Labor Day" BUT it's 2013 and "Winter White" is way too chic to not rock...


 Sporty Chic is all the rage



 Thanx to Kimye I'm attracted to all things (p)leather
 I've been on the prowl ALL summer for a pair of plus size palazzo pants and I've FINALLY found a pair


Every gal needs a leather bomber for the Fall, wrap a chunky scarf around your neck & your ready for those chilly nights....