Monday, September 30, 2013

Bad Gal RiRi

I'm NOT a fan of Rihanna's IDGAF attitude 

Her cyber bullying disgusts me 

She's a gorgeous girl with a great career but it's obvious she's insecure. I feel that all women - especially those as beautiful as RiRi should be able to compliment and uplift other women, Ri is always running her mouth cursing somebody out via social network and it reveals nothing but insecurity. Now I know many people "Stan" for Ri and that catty attitude of hers will totally disagree with me and that's fine BUT this is my damn blog and I'm expressing MY opinion! 

She needs to chill....

Anyhoo her new MAC collection is to die for and she looks absolutely amazing on the November cover of Glamour magazine.






Fun Fact: I luh me some matte lipstick! 



L-R Nude. Who's That Chick. RiRi Woo. Talk That Talk.



L-R RiRi Woo RiRi Boy Heaux
I've been rocking Rih Rih Boy all summer and now I can't wait to get my hands on "Talk That Talk" and "Nude" from the Fall collection. I Also want the bronzer blush duo, it reminds me of the NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo




It hit MAC boutiques on September 26th but it will be available online on September 30and at all other MAC counters October 3rd


What will you be purchasing?