Friday, February 22, 2013

Flat Out!

Spring is right around the corner and it's time to let go of the boots and let our feet breath! It's not quite sandal weather yet but perfect time for pumps, peep toes & flats...I have a special place in my heart for flats! That's like all I wear to work but I ruin them SO quickly - they last me a few months to a year and dassit! Sooo I really don't like spending more than $50 on them. Last weekend I saw the cutest pair on the Victoria's Secret website. They were really plain, no hardware just an oversized bow for $65, I didn't think they were worth it being that they were so plain with no studs, rhinestones or crystals! I exited the site and went on with my day. BUT here I am 5 days later still thinking about those damn shoes! O_O I think I'll just breakdown and buy them -_- anyhoo here's a few other flats I've been eyeing for my Spring wardrobe

forever21.com $24.80

forever21.com $22.80

forever21.com $28.80

aldoshoes.com $80

aldoshoes.com $70

victoriassecret.com $88-$128

victoriassecret.com $58

victoriassecret.com $65

gap.com $49.95