Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Denim Blues

I’m not a jeans girl, however I love denim bags, shirts & dresses…IDK it’s weird but I just hate actual denim pants AKA jeans ; I can count the pairs I have on one hand. They never really compliment my body so I generally stay away from them. However it seems like floral and global (tribal) jeans are in for Spring. I LOVE them both! They don’t look like regular ole blues, they have patterns and prints and colors. I’m definitely going to get in on this trend.

Because the pants are so bold I personally would play it “safe” with solid shoes and a solid top, everyone has their own style but these are ways I would rock ‘em:

Floral 
  • crisp white button up and solid pumps
  • a high low or boyfriend tee in a neutral color and solid ballet flats
  • gold watch, minimal jewelry



madewell

paige denim


topshop

forever21

citizens of humanity


Global

  • cropped leather jacket
  • tailored blazer
  • statement earrings
  • funky solid wedges
  • denim shirt

topshop

topshop

topshop

general pants co.

7 for all mankind
PS this is a "high low" shirt (that's probably not the correct name but thats what IIIIIIIIIIIII call it)