Tuesday, October 18, 2011

After deleting my personal Twitter and FaceBook accounts months ago my friends encouraged me to create pages to promote my blog, after thinking on it for a few days I decided I would become more serious about my blogging ; updating more often and bringing you guys interesting and exclusive things that you may not have time to find out about, we’re all busy gals and I’m here to keep you in the loop! I created a new twitter account follow it @GlamBistro AND the blog as well. All you have to do is hit “follow” at the top right of THIS page you can do so through your facebook, twitter, gmail and yahoo accounts that way you guys can comment on the things I post I feel like I’m talking to my self here with no feed back thank you all for reading xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4