Friday, August 12, 2011

Baked by Melissa

I don't know who Melissa is but I love her! I've been hearing about these lil babies for a few mos now but I didn't try them until recently and let me tell you i'm hooked! I've been there three times since last thursday. They are just perfect lil bite size flavor filled packages of heaven. LMAO that sounded so greedy but IDC! anyway they are mini cupcakes about the size of a quarter....$3 for 3 $10 for 12 and so on. my favorite is a tie between cookies & cream and s'mores. I highly suggest you guys try these out the next time your in Manhattan. There's a flavor to satisfy every palette333and because they are so small there's no way they can be fattening *wink* there's four different locations

SOHO
529 Broadway

Union Square
7 East 14th Street

Grand Central
109 East 42nd Street

Fashion District
526 7th Avenue