Friday, August 3, 2012

Back to Black


I know the Summer is still going strong but my favorite season is Fall! And I cannot wait to start polishing my nails black annnnd the try out black lipstick YES girls BLACK LIPSTICK I have no idea how it's going to look on me but I love how it looks on Jessie J and when I saw Alicia Keys recently rock it on the cover of Vibe I knew it was werkable* for my complexion :-*






Now with this black lipstick you gotta make  sure you 

  • wear some blush so you don't look dead and washed out
  • keep your eyeshadow simple, I wouldn't even wear any, but a strong dark eyeliner
  • if its too too harsh for you, tone it down with a shiny gloss
NYX - Penelope $4

Manic Panic - Portmortem, $8.75 

Illamasqua - Pristine $22

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense - 50 Satin Black $19