Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wait! What?!

I have oily skin no matter what primer/foundation/powder I use my face gets oily - especially when I'm at work! Through the grapevine I've recently heard Milk of Magnesia is not only for stomach issues but also helps with oily skin and acne Wait! What?! I was all the way confused but I will try damn near anything to help with this oily skin of mines it's only about five, six bucks I can't lose.






There's two ways you can use it, the first is to control shine. Everyday before you apply your moisturizer, just dab a small* amount on with a make-up sponge or a cotton ball. Your supposed to only apply to your t-zone but honestly my entire face gets oily so I'll be putting it all over. 






The second way to use it as an acne treatment is to apply a liberal amount to your face for 15 mins, then rinse 1-2 times a week.


I do happen to have some Milk of Magnesia in my house so I will try it out this week and update you guys.