Saturday, January 14, 2012

See The Vision?

What is a Vision Board?



"A vision board (also called a Treasure Map or a Visual Explorer or Creativity Collage) is typically a poster board on which you paste or collage images that you’ve torn out from various magazines. It’s simple.

The idea behind this is that when you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires."



I just completed my 2012 vision board, while most people create a vision board with things they want for the future I decided to create a vision board with images and phrases for my immediate future 2012. Things that I want to accomplish and obtain by Dec 31st if this specific approach helps me reach my goals I'll do another next year and so on. Here's a few samples. None of them are mine, but I definitely have fitness on there like most of these samples.