Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I LOVE

my new make-up trend is black eye liner, a neutral/nude eye shadow and dramatic lips!! I never was a lipstick wearer but I’ve recently become addicted – the full rich colors are amazing! I’ve also been on a MAC binge…I’ve been there about 5 times in the past three weeks (annnnnnd made an online purchase smh)



shades I purchased were: Girl About Town, Freckletone, Pink Nouveau, Vegas Volt and the Cyndi Lauper Viva Glam Lipglass. I haven’t worn the Vegas Volt yet bc it’s coral-ish and I’m saving it for the Spring but I loooooooove the other four so far :-*




PS they insisted that I wear the lipstick with lip liner, I purchased two and IDK if I’m doing it wrong but I really don’t see a difference so I skip that step..


Viva Glam

Freckletone

Girl About Town

Vegas Volt

Pink Nouveau